Saturday, May 07, 2011

Wendy's

While I probably shouldn't write about this, I'm going to do it anyways. I want to talk about their Baconator® sandwich. Its greasy, loaded with fat and calories will probably send you to an early grave if you eat too many of them and I love it. It's got meat, bacon and cheese, this thing really is a "guys meal". That being said I know some of the ladies probably would enjoy it also. If you haven't tried it yet, and you like meat and bacon and cheese, you really should treat yourself to one. I do recommend not eating more than a couple a month though as anymore and you'll have nicely clogged arteries for sure.

Also, the wife had the BLT Cobb salad, she said it was quite tasty and would definitely get it again.

Can't really go wrong if you want a quick fast food meal by hitting up Wendy's. It is most assuredly not "fine dinning" but it'll do in a pinch.

2 comments: